can you put a 98 rear bumper on a 95 teg !!!

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
sup sup dose any one know if i can put a 98 teg rear bumper on my 95 teg with out any mod's .. is it a direct bolt on part ....

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
You sure can. It's a direct bolt on with no modifications needed. I have one on my 95:

A Volvo bumped me in the rear end when I was sitting at a stop sign waiting to turn, so I scored this baby for free! Thank you, State Farm.

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
thanks TegSox.. it looks like i am getting a 98 rear bumper on my 95 teg .. :lol:

did you put it on your self or had a body shop put it on ... from what i can tell you have to take out the rear lights and open the screws to remove the bumper cover ... is that the right way to do it ... let me know i want to save some cash and put it on my self .... :twisted:

Last edited:

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
oh damm sorry i missed that thread .. i just look at the pics .. very nice ... do you know if anyone has dose the switch them self ... i want to do it my self .. trying to save some money 8).. if anyone knows the steps i have to do to remove the old bumper and replace it with the new one,,,please let e know .. :)

Last edited:

95teg

hey man not a big deal, actaully i bought mine with them on.. so wouldnt know.. im sure its not hard.. i know the front bumper comes off like a prom dress..lol not so sure about a rear, never tried :)

DB8_228

95teg said:
hey man not a big deal, actaully i bought mine with them on.. so wouldnt know.. im sure its not hard.. i know the front bumper comes off like a prom dress..lol not so sure about a rear, never tried :)
if your doing the rear bumper yourself...its pretty easy. Just unbolt it and put the new one on...and bolt that up. Just watch out for your exhaust thats all. And make sure its all lined up too.

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
thanks i will let you know how it turns out i am still waiting for the bumper to come ... people on ebay are two slow ... . thanks