can't decide!

Schoene949

i got a set of fat 5s and i plastidipped them not to long ago but im kinda tired of it already. today at work i was blowing off my car after washing it and some of the dip started to come off the lip of one wheel so i figured i might as well peel it off around the whole lip to see what it looks like. i cant decide if i like it with the lip painted or not or if i wanna do something completely different. any ideas?

drevans_satx

Dylan
I don't think they're OEM fat 5's, but only a few wheels can pull off the polished lip.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

DC Guardian

Uniqueness defines
I think its missing a center piece or something...
OP: what ur thinking is "machined lip", which honestly i dont like because it appears unfinished, like just the spokes were painted. I prefer all one color.

But u shudnt go off from what other people's taste r. Its ur car, ur tryin to make urself ooze when YOU look at it

Sent from my DC4

Schoene949

yea i have center caps but when i got the wheels one of them was broken so i just kept them all off. im looking to get new wheels soon any way. probably gonna go with honda fit wheels. but just kinda tired of the all black. cant decide what to do other then that though.

DC Guardian

Uniqueness defines
yea i have center caps but when i got the wheels one of them was broken so i just kept them all off. im looking to get new wheels soon any way. probably gonna go with honda fit wheels. but just kinda tired of the all black. cant decide what to do other then that though.
Those are nice, they shine very well. However they are small, arent they like 15s? Well im talking about the GD3 sport at least..

Sent from my DC4

Schoene949

yea the fit wheels are 15s and i was actually thinking gold. theres a guy that drives around a GSR over by my work that is the same color with gold wheels. i kinda like the look. anyone know if i spray gold over the plastidip if it will still peel off like plastidip normally would? just in case i dont like the outcome.