car shakes alot!!!!! HELP!!!!

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Have you ever locked up your tires, if so you could have flat spots on your tires, that will defenitly cause that.

B18TEG

BLACK DA
jack up the car and look at the tread. by the way did you check any of the other stuff? its been a week

dategfly

take it to pepboys and get an estimate. it's free. they can tell you the problem w/o spending a dime. then take it home and just fix it yourself. sounds like an alignment problem tho.

slik92teg

yeah i checked it myself and i took it to this shop that checked it out too, they said everything was fine, but the car still shakes like crazy and i think its gotten worse, i think ill take it to pepboys and see if they figure it out, but how do you find if you have flat spots....... this sucks ass, i love driving that car

slik92teg

finally!!! its all fixed!!!! the tires had flat spots and i just bought new ones so now the shaking is gone, thanks to every body who helped me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
:thumbs up +1 For ME :lol: If you don't have abs and you lock up the tires your gonna get flat spots, owned enough cars without it to know what happens when you get them.

DA6P1

Banned
koo thats goood that u got those replaced....dontchu just love cars and howmany possibilities of problems they can get..