Car stolen in San Jose

EyeKhan

¡AY, CARAMBA!
Just helping another Redditor out.

My girlfriends' car just got stolen at 3am this morning. If anyone is in the area and happen to see a white 1995 Integra with the Reddit alien on both sides of the rear windows, please let me know!!

Please contact me if you see it..

license plate number

3PAM016

its white and has gold 5 spoke rims with a chrome lip. Stolen around Berryessa and Hostetter

Last edited:

Zachc6464

If someone stole it, its already been stripped. Sorry for whoevers car it was.
Thats why you get an alarm

ArmyIntegra

Registered Teg Driver
That's what I figured, it would be in some chop shop somewhere, but it's going to get worked out soon and in some way.

treeafodo

Austin
Even an alarm won't stop a theif. It's a deterrent.

Good luck with the recovery

EyeKhan

¡AY, CARAMBA!
Alarm is not enough. Gotta have layers of security to slow them down. But that's not gonna stop a fully determined thief. If they want it, they'll get it eventually.

If I were to park my car in the driveway(rarely), I usually have 2 other cars block the driveway. Both of those cars have the chipped transponder keys and other layers of security. Also, I invested in night vision security cameras ever since my car was stolen. Sounds kinda extreme, but that's what I get for owning an Integra. I went into a state of paranoia. :lol:

ArmyIntegra

Registered Teg Driver
Alarm is not enough. Gotta have layers of security to slow them down. But that's not gonna stop a fully determined thief. If they want it, they'll get it eventually.

If I were to park my car in the driveway(rarely), I usually have 2 other cars block the driveway. Both of those cars have the chipped transponder keys and other layers of security. Also, I invested in night vision security cameras ever since my car was stolen. Sounds kinda extreme, but that's what I get for owning an Integra. I went into a state of paranoia. :lol:
There's definitely no limit on the level of security you can have though, especially if you have a nice car. No worries man :)

Amiguel6

I think a kill switch or something that cuts off the gas line is the only thing that's going to prevent Theifs from stealing the car...like actually driving off with it. Thank God i have the privilege to park in a garage.

The Kev

Vtec? I have V-TAK! Son..
I've seen this TEG before...I work around the area it was stolen and have friends that live in the area...I'll be giving them the heads up as well....

Good Luck with the recovery....