Car went all the way lean when in neutral then died, boost gauge stopped working

HooliganSKATE

I was driving home tonight and at idle my car was at roughly 16.9 A/F which was already causing the car to idle roughly (it does this sometimes when warmed up, I have a pretty shitty tune). I went through the light and as I was driving and put the car in neutral it went all the way to lean,then my innovate A/F gauge read E9, my headlights went out then came back in, and the car turned off with all the dash lights on.

After I turned the car back on it drove fine, but my boost gauge is not working anymore. I have a Prosport pro series boost gauge, It won't light up, the motor doesn't move, it's doing nothing at all. It basically seems like it is dead, I'm not sure if this shut off issue might have fried something inside of it or something??

If anyone has any insight on this that would be great
Evan

HooliganSKATE

Nevermind!! The fuse that runs power to the gauge just came loose, must have happened when I went though a bunch of construction just as that happened

Sent from a birds insides using a typewriter

HooliganSKATE

Muckman I'm telling ya! I have the most retarded issues all the time!! Everytime I buy something, another part gets pissed off and breaks itself!

HooliganSKATE

Problem solved or not...get a better tune.

I've got an appointment set for the 6th of next month! Trust me, I've been wanting to get it re tuned since I got it tuned last time...