Cars with good Automatic trannies.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
The only downside with a European is the cost to maintain one. They're nice solid cars, though.

PioneerLS

Probably end up being too expensive for me.
I kinda would like an accord but idk, i feel like theyre too boring and not enough luxury to make up for it :(
I might save up and get a 04+ GTP grand prix. Black. They look so good black and the interior is nice and they get 18 city and 30 hwy and have decent power... hmm..

its ridiculous how indecisive i am. i guess i can just keep saving up and wait til i actually have a little more money. then again if i sold my teg now id be a lot closer faster. but meh

PioneerLS

Are the 4th gen automatic integras equipped with decent auto trannies? how long do they last?
i love the interior and they get 23 city and 30+ hwy, and they look pretty mean too and id imagine theyre reliable...

Jeffbel

Are the 4th gen automatic integras equipped with decent auto trannies? how long do they last?
i love the interior and they get 23 city and 30+ hwy, and they look pretty mean too and id imagine theyre reliable...
4th gen? Like rsx?

PioneerLS

lol yes. im also still considering a trans am/z68 and a GTP.

i just dunno about college with a trans am... i mean its do able i just wouldnt be driving a bunch. gtp i could drive more. probably like 19 city 30 hwy on premium runs 14.6 stock.
trans runs like high 13s stock and gets 16/25 on premium. but its rwd so that would be f***ing fun and its a v8 so it would sound completely badass.

or i could go the non exciting way and get an rsx and be slow but get good mpg lol

actually, i think i just decided on a mustang. youll all hate me for it. but a v8 with decent mpg and uses regular, rwd so its fun, and i think they llook tight without a rear wing and some slight mods.. they have a bunch of aftermarket and they have cheap ass parts and im sure most people know how to work on them well.

Last edited: