Carsponsorships.com Bad!!

DA6streetsleepr

Okay I now everybody here would love some sponsorships, free stuff who wouldn't want to. That's what they want you to think. You pay them 89 bucks not much but still your money to supposedly get you sponsors. Then you get sponsors and all you do is get a supposedly special reduced price on that sponsors product. Thats some B.S. to me. IT's up to you but I personally will not deal with this site again.

CHILD

all day all JDM
if the price is honestly reduced i wouldn't mind. lower price is better than full price :what:

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
yeah ive checked out that site a while back. i wasnt really feelin it. i dont think you should have to pay in order to get sponsors

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
You could always just register yourself as a dealer for $50 and get cheap parts.

95ais

Yea, I didn't like it. They gave me a sponsorship for decalkits.com and house of boom (discounted audio that isn't that much cheaper than the stores or internet). I don't like decals and aren't really into audio that much so to me it was useless, I wanted performance/exterior/interior accessories/parts... but someone may like these products... it depends on the person. It's worth the risk I suppose but like teg9five said, you shouldn't have to pay to get sponsored!