Cc Civic Ct Meet

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
anyone read about this on CC i was just browing and saw it.. supposed to be april 9th at uconn i gotta sign up for CC so i can get down on the action any of the fellow CT members of ppl close by and willing to drive wanna meet up and rep CI CLICKY

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
its in storrs CT its about 20 mins from my house i live in manchest CT kinda in the middle where are you from im thinkin NY but not sure it shouldnt be more the 2.5 hrs if ne thing and if some CI ppls wanna meet up we can all gather at my house and go from there

1990TeGLs

Official CI Thread Jacker
ok i live in ny .....but i kno people that live in greenwhich CT but i could go farther then that but i was wondering how close everything is

1990TeGLs

Official CI Thread Jacker
o and i live about 10 minutes from greenwhich CT i live rite in white plains where the westchester mall is and shit

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
thats not that far then you should deffinatly come imma see if blitzillist and his friends wanna come

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
im gonna deffinatly go my cousin goes to uconn so i know imma be there and imma make her come to lol and im sure blitzillist and his crew will be down too they just gotta read this damn post lol if not imma email and IM all of them till they do

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
LOL you dont need one jay jay takes many forms of payment...remember its all good as long as its green hahaha