Celica Vs RSX Type S

jav8or

type dc2 said:
both were goin to redline. sorry to say.
then the split between both cars wouldnt be more than a car length either way
and a car length isnt ownage, sorry to say

siscoke

jav8or said:
then the split between both cars wouldnt be more than a car length either way
and a car length isnt ownage, sorry to say
no ownage but winning is winnig if its by a mile or an inch ;)

greetz sis

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
hey mojojo the supercharger makes a kind of whining rush sound that sounds very nice ..... anywyas why's everyone dogging the celica ...i mean they're not that bad .....c'mon toyota makes supras and is300's... anyways the majority of celicas on the road are kinda slow but there are some hella fast ones..

jav8or

IntegrasAreBest said:
hey mojojo the supercharger makes a kind of whining rush sound that sounds very nice ..... anywyas why's everyone dogging the celica ...i mean they're not that bad .....c'mon toyota makes supras and is300's... anyways the majority of celicas on the road are kinda slow but there are some hella fast ones..
no the majority of manual gt-s' on the road are auto, further complicating things the majority of manual gt-s' are driven by slow drivers :(
i can say that by the way, cuz i used to be one of em' :cry:

Black94LS

Anti Rice, Yet anti JDM
The Type S is superior to the celica any day, it doesnt look likme a chick car for one, GT-S or not. My buddies S Pulls on heavily modded GT-S's, al Al has on his Type S is Injen Colda air

jav8or

Black94LS said:
The Type S is superior to the celica any day, it doesnt look likme a chick car for one, GT-S or not. My buddies S Pulls on heavily modded GT-S's, al Al has on his Type S is Injen Colda air
well today i ran my friends 05 rsx-s in my gt-s
he is stock while i have i/e and apexi powerfc
long story short we had 2 good runs i have to 2 good victories under my belt
the celica gt-s and rsx-s are even in most performance categories, with rsx being slightly faster in a straight line
while the gt-s is notable faster around the turns
ive done my research, i know what im talking about :D

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
well there goes my answer......you have mods.......he is stock...how many car lengths did you beat him by?

jav8or

IntegrasAreBest said:
well there goes my answer......you have mods.......he is stock...how many car lengths did you beat him by?
3 or more with me gain the lead the farther we went
it just depended on where we stopped

sskhimura

jav8or said:
3 or more with me gain the lead the farther we went
it just depended on where we stopped

Race me in my Rsx and I promise to beat you by 3 car lengths. Eaither you're not telling the truth or that guy was a really bad driver! The 05s are faster than the 02-04s and have itr(dc5) final drive, and a higer redline than the 02-04s. They would beat a celica with just your mods, being stock, pretty good!

jav8or

sskhimura said:
Race me in my Rsx and I promise to beat you by 3 car lengths. Eaither you're not telling the truth or that guy was a really bad driver! The 05s are faster than the 02-04s and have itr(dc5) final drive, and a higer redline than the 02-04s. They would beat a celica with just your mods, being stock, pretty good!
where are you at?
cuz i guarrunte that if you are stock you WILL see nothing but my taillights
im in florida, and have no problem setting honda fanbois straight :D

jav8or

Black94LS said:
what's your definition of heavily modded?

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
c'mon guys whats wrong with the celica gts? i personally think they look really hot when lowered and i think they are ALMOST as good as the type-s but with mods they are bad ass cars. They just made a vvti controller that adds 22-27 hp to the thing! thats badass.

jav8or

IntegrasAreBest said:
c'mon guys whats wrong with the celica gts? i personally think they look really hot when lowered and i think they are ALMOST as good as the type-s but with mods they are bad ass cars. They just made a vvti controller that adds 22-27 hp to the thing! thats badass.
id like to see that
.... i still want to know what that guys definition of heavily modded is.

DC2_Project

why dont the guy with the gts race the guy with the rsx again and tape it
then post it on here and we will settle it