chatroom!

SlammedDC4

she doesn't seem to have a problem with me...Maybe that's why she is with me...So how about you stop thinkin ur "hot" and keep this site strictly a place to help eachother out and not a place to hit on girls...? If you wanna hit on girls there are plenty of immature chat rooms you can go to. Thanks though. :wink:

SxySlammedTeggy

Oh hey Courtney has an idea...lets just all be nice to eachother! The last thing we need is for this place to turn into something not worth being a part of... So guys keep it clean would ya...

Courtney
:cool:

B16aTeggy

riiiiiiiiight buddy u might wanna go back and read all ur post ..(only time u post is mmm to hit on her)

like i give a shit if she likes u... ooo nooo u going to beat me up for hittin onher?? awwwwwwwww

hyper98gsr

its funny that the two main people to bash my matchmaker thread are the ones fighting over the person i was talking about.

coincidence?

if the threads were kept on a professional all-about-integra basis, this would not be happening. would it? who cares who is thought to be hot(or not). i thought we were opinioning tegs here. lets put our hormones away for a little while. you can go on aol im for that later.

Last edited:

RAINONEizm

Ill go bash a thread!!! he has no idea what bashing a thread is. but if you want to know..shyt,HOLLAAAA!

lol

anywho,BACK TO THE TOPIC....

I dont think there are enough ppl on here to really have a chat-room.I know when Im on here,ther are only one or two other ppl singed on.and i dont really know em,since ppl wanna keep this board unfriendly,and not get to know anyone,or its "immature" to get to know ppl.

its funny.

SxySlammedTeggy

i agree with you on that one...the most people i have ever seen on here at once was like 4 lol... and for some reason not everyone can get along...people like to point fingers and blame other people for things that arent even really relevant... just my thoughts :cool:

RAINONEizm

yeah like the little thing at the bottom that says that the most ppl online was 16??? thats a little pathetic.and I was on that day but it only showed like three ppl on,and a few guests.I guess ppl use that ghost thing,so no one knows they are lurking.
weirdos...kinda stalker-sh.

RAINONEizm

I didnt say I didnt have one one...and I dont burn rice,my rice is purrrfect when I make it.and smells yummy.

okie maybe not 10 years..but pretty damn close...lol