Check this ITR out.......

Randomb18

Vin says integra type r in the lower right corner looks pretty legit.. But I do agree is a little too cheap even for having the gsr swap.. Its a type r powered by,a gsr

72Spitfire

It's hard to tell from the pictures. Interior is not, cluster is not, engine and seats are not. The wing looks legit and it's hard to see if the hubs are 5 bolt or four bolt. A fair price I suppose for whats left of it depending on the hubs.

98gsrDc2

stolen....
Legit or not...dude can keep that shit...I feel if u have a type r with a gsr motor its no longer a type r...now its just a yellow gsr...I'll keep my matching vins gsr thank you

dlo253

The vin never lies people Haha. I'd like to get it and throw in a c5 and the right interior, then flip it or keep it Haha. Funny to say its not an itr Cuz the seats and shit. If I got jacked I wouldn't wanna drop a grand on seats for the same car fuck that Haha.

justjdm

DB8 Whore
No door moldings give it away too that its an ITR. Back in 03', it was cool to have a riced out car! Who ever bought it neglected it though and let it go to shit after it was stolen. I'm sure ITR parts were way harder to find though back then. It's got potential in it though for someone to turn around and make it back to an true ITR.

Army74D

gtavila_
Authentic ITR for sure, the VIN #'s say it all.. Even if it wasn't, I would still pay the asking price for a yellow RS with a GSR swap. :roll:

JemmieN

not a girl lol
also PY...that was a color choise ONLY for ITRs. if you want to make sure its an ITR check engine bay for vins and trunk for stabilizer bars hidden under the mat

nonsense209

dude its a painted gsr... lol! anint nothing type r about that... who would swap out the type r interior for cloth?????

DKV674

95LS
I highly doubt this is a type r, even though the vin # says dc2. Looks like a fishy deal. But its a steel if it truly is a type r