CI Decals are now back in-stock

whitedc4

all you have to do is peel off the over lay crap and place the sticker from center on first then move a credit card or your license from the middle to one end and from there to the other then your sticker should be across the window/windshield use the card to take all air bubbles out and then peel off the over lay... boom stickers fine. i've done this several different times..

00DC2TW

Lol^ Man, its just a sticker. not like its going to kill your cars look.
a sticker that supposed to be a straight line that shaped like a V? how does that look good?.... it could of all been prevented if they charged 2 extra dollars for a bigger envelope

rockadilla

thats right.
a sticker that supposed to be a straight line that shaped like a V? how does that look good?.... it could of all been prevented if they charged 2 extra dollars for a bigger envelope
chillax bro, it doesnt even have any affect on how it looks when its on something..... unless ur a dumbshit and cant put a sticker on right :roll:

00DC2TW

Ummm yeah it does when the shits all folded up in a regular envelope... I put the sticker on the same as any other non folded one and it came out bent , because the vinyl used for the sticker got stretched when it was folded crooked... this is not all blamed on folding, probably the post office mishandling it as well

Last edited:

00DC2TW

All I am saying is it could have been prevented with a envelope that fits the sticker and charging 2$ extra

8-bit

do what now?
orale. you think could post a pic of the stickers maybe its worst than wht everyone thinks.
ima order some as soon as they have the lanyards in stock.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
you have the decals, not the stickers, they arent the same thing, bending a decal is not big deal since all the letters arent connected, the sticker when it gets bent and mishandled by USPS doesnt go on straight after the "N" in integra
They are never folded at the N only half way at the E where it is straight. It seems like the problem is more with how they were applied. Sometimes they are a bit hard to get straight since they are so thin and long.

All I am saying is it could have been prevented with a envelope that fits the sticker and charging 2$ extra
If you can find me an envelope that will work let me know. Did you only mess one up? I'll gladly send you another one but it will be folded again.

00DC2TW

Yes jay jay I only used one and was gonna wait for the second one, I didnt mean to come off as a dick, but I have been sent stickers before in a different envelope, and they were similar size. Let me see if I can get in contact with the guy with the stickers and where he used larger envelopes... I should of just bought the decals and not the stickers anyway...

Last edited:

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
that fool must have been on the short bus. mine were folded in half as well and i was able to put mine on with no problems.
are you sure youre legal to even drive?

FLAWLESS

only problem, i dont know where to put the other one :what: