CI March Madness

bkirshr

User that is Registered
Hey, idk how many people on here are into college hoops, but would anybody want to do some kind of clubintegra-wide bracket challenge? Maybe create a group on ESPN.com or something? just a thought. Depending on how many people want to, we could get a group going.

PM me with your email address if you want to be in the ClubIntegra Bracket Challenge!

heres the link: http://games.espn.go.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/en/group?groupID=28931&entryID=308701

Last edited:

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
i'd be lying if i said i follow every single team, but i only follow NBA potential prospects. Really liked Baylor because of Perry Jones and Harrison Barnes of UNC.

i hate and love John Calipari at the same time, but his Kentucky team....just wow.

Kyle

I'd be interested in following this thread. I'm not really into basketball but it can be interesting still. #bandwagonjumping.

bkirshr

User that is Registered
sweet! think it'd be worth making a ESPN group so we can all fill out a bracket?

Also.. HOW BOUT DEM BEARCATS! haha taking down #2 Syracuse in the Big East Tourney?!

bkirshr

User that is Registered
I think I'm gonna start a group on espn. If you guys wanna play PM me your email, and i can send you an invite. It will be free, just for bragging rights.

Few things, if you don't already have an espn account, you'll have to make one (basically just username and password). Then you should be ready to fill out the bracket! (it's up to you guys, but it may be easier to name your bracket your CI username so it's easier to tell who's who)

Even if you don't follow College basketball, please feel free to join in! It's all in good fun and anybody can win, hence the name "march madness"

If you guys read this BUMP IT UP! so we can get as many people as possible!

Thanks everyone!! :thumbs up
P.S. Everyone should watch the Bearcats tonight demolish Louisville!

bkirshr

User that is Registered
Cincinnati Bearcats! haha. you in for the bracket challenge?!

so far nobody has PM'd me. come on guys!

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
i'm gonna say Kentucky takes the whole thing. Anthony Davis is a beast. him and his eyebrow.