CI Official DB2 Squad Thread

92gsrboy

Been busy lately but i see someone bought a pretty good looking agp.....

Last edited:

92gsrboy

whats up guys...so my brake lights were stayimg on...i unplugged the brake switch and they went of..so i figured that was bad and replaced it...but they still stay on...any ideas?

92gsrboy

i hope not...lol...im gonna check it out tomorrow,,,cause i did remove the oem spoiler with the brake light....maybe the tape came of that wiring..

92gsrboy

well the wires werent being used anymore so i just put some electrical tape on the end of the wire...i didnt have time to check it today...hopefully tomorrow i will have some time to check

red.line

Well boys, might as well post my update in here..I no longer own a Teg. :(
The RS finally went to my buddy this past Thursday and on Monday I'll be flying to Vancouver to pick up my Subie. :)

jesusfreeke

Sup squad, haven't been on in a while. Moved from Texas to Oklahomo (no spelling error) and also shot over to Virginia for 2 months for some training. Took the teg on the 2800 mile round trip across 9 lower states on the way there and then came back across upper central U.S.. Was a great trip for just me and the DB2. Along the way I realized that my rear shocks were toast (even though the guy who sold me the teg said he replaced them) and when i put the KYB's on in Virginia I enjoyed not almost dying on every bumpy highway on the way back. I also unpiggy backed the Apexi V-tec controller. If anyone is interested in it let me know. Bought a motorcycle to commute on so I can start my long awaited build on this beautiful and rare and real ( hgocasca I'm not calling you out I'm just saying......well, yeah, ok.....uh...I guess I am calling you out hahaha) DB2. Also here is a question. Has anyone tried the energy suspension bushing kits? I see mixed reviews over whether or not they actually stiffen up the ride a.k.a. feeling more bumps while driving, any feedback from fellow squad members would be better then reading countless threads, thanks.

jesusfreeke

So far loving the integra, need to get the seat belts working again. Also thinking of window tint but not completely decided on that. Thoughts?
First of all, nice looking DB2 bro. That definitely has potential, especially with the interior being in decent shape. Second, the aztec green just begs for some tint to set it off. Don't get crap tint though go with ceramic or at least some sort of hybrid. The cheap films will fade and your windows will look like crap in a year or so. I like my tint equally as much for the fact that it blocks out lots of the heat and light from the sun and that it blocks light at night from the big ass SUV bastards that have super xenon criptonite laser photon mega beams shooting straight through my cornea into my retina via my rear view mirror.

CokeSlap

I like my tint equally as much for the fact that it blocks out lots of the heat and light from the sun and that it blocks light at night from the big ass SUV bastards that have super xenon criptonite laser photon mega beams shooting straight through my cornea into my retina via my rear view mirror.

It's like you can read my mind.

eamc420

what up guys long time i havent been on here anyone selling anything off there db2? im looking for parts