CI Official DB2 Squad Thread

acura_madness

Anyone know if those JDM one piece headlights fit our DB2s. It would be kinda nice to have healights that are the same colored glass.
IMO i that them jdm headlights are garbage for the simple fact is that that they haze fast and dont light up as bright like the usdm oem headlights are glass and light up much better plus its a db2 keep it usdm oringal b17a1 is much better dude

hgocasca

level 77 troll
I have a Semi built b17a1 and love it. I'd track one down and go to town on it. Just remember, they have low compression, so pistons or boost, you need one or the other to make power. But boy do they love it.

jrhdominos

hey guys, new to the forum but liking it so far...I have two 92 integra gs-r's...one that really hasnt been taken care of, paid 1400 for that one, and I just bought another one for $3300, its pretty much mint...the only bad part was it has an SIR II B16a in it, not to worry though, I have the factory b17a1 in my other one ;)..i will have pics as soon as I can get a cord for my phone...

RHD_Germz

hey guys, new to the forum but liking it so far...I have two 92 integra gs-r's...one that really hasnt been taken care of, paid 1400 for that one, and I just bought another one for $3300, its pretty much mint...the only bad part was it has an SIR II B16a in it, not to worry though, I have the factory b17a1 in my other one ;)..i will have pics as soon as I can get a cord for my phone...
Post pics man
:)

GeRmZ

eamc420

what up guys long time no chat what ever happen to those stickers we talked about last year lol

dlo253

The stickers? I still have all the designs. I said if anybody wants em just hit me up for the design, and go get em printed. Or I can possibly get em put on stylndecals.com

jrhdominos

ahhh...i gotta go get a cord so I hook my phone to the conmputer...does this site have a mobile application???

jrhdominos

I dont have pics of the older one...and its at my mother in laws 4 hours away..Ill have it here within the next month or so...I would have it sooner, but I have to get it towed up here, blown tranny,lol. Ill be doing a section in the members rides so yall can see more.!

jrhdominos

Yeah its pretty fresh....I will have pics of everything up in the member rides section. The modding starts soon...I just bought the car a week ago...just been looking for the right one.