Club Integra Cup (GT5)

BeatBox

Real Good!
im down for some racing, just a matter of setting up a date and getting on...when ever you guys like will usually work for me

milano_red

I have been wanting to do this again. I hooked up with a few if Yall before but since then I got a new ps3 and had to delete and re-add all my friends. If I'm not on your list add me: youcantmurk I have a group that will join up as well and make this thing big! And if anyone wants I have like 9 usdm type r lol

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
working nights again. friday and saturday are my days off. sometimes get off early on sundays

Posted from my Microwave using Tapatalk

TheHatchGuy

Let's bring it back? I know I'm new here but its a great way to make friends lol and if anyone has a mic, we can talk about knowledgeable stuff about teggy's and what not!
Add me:
FishyXD

Don't get me wrong, I love boost! But, I can't afford to cream my pants every time I give her a little gas.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
fuck it.

since no one is stepping up and its mothers day this weekend, this friday night 7pm pacific time. set an alarm on your phones! ill be in my lounge room tuning so feel free to hop in.

add me if you havnt.
PSN: ixcocoyxi

ive been buying random cars lately. we'll do some races (spesific and shuffle) and rolling group shot formations.

Posted from my Microwave using Tapatalk