--== [[ CLUB-INTEGRA GAMERs LOUNGE:: Xbox // PlayStation // Wii // PC ]] ==--

pinatigerdc4

Anybody here got xbox one. Only a couple of my friends play so i'm usually alone. Add me BrutalPFo0

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

2kdb7

So I'm going to build my own computer what's a good site to get the best prices.

Also I'm following a video on YouTube: building a gaming pc for under 400 by a guy named Austin. It's been forever sense I messed with computers so if you know of a better set up or if his set up is decent some feed back would be nice.

R13

The other asshole
C'mon, Someone here has some decent knowlegde about PCs, I see him posting about them all the time...

R13

The other asshole
Last I heard he got a sex change, Must've had complications with the transition.

Sent from my toaster

2kdb7

Ok the only thing holding me back now is a os. I heard you can get one for cheap of you go to college anyone know anything about that? Or know I can get one for really cheap. My budget was 500 and I'm at 490 for all the hardware

osiris19

Ok the only thing holding me back now is a os. I heard you can get one for cheap of you go to college anyone know anything about that? Or know I can get one for really cheap. My budget was 500 and I'm at 490 for all the hardware
That would be nice. I'm in college with a Toshiba laptop that I paid $50 for that barely can play counterstrike.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

2kdb7

What parts have you got?

Sent from my toaster
AMD fc 6300 black ed
Gigabyte ga 78lmt usb3
Xfx hd 7770
Crucial 8gb
1tb Western digital hd
Crosair 600w
Nzxt sourse 210

I'm getting the motherboard for like 10 bucks with the CPU

Also that's just at micro center not online. So give or take a little. With some better shopping/deals.

Last edited: