club integra's most hated member car is not starting :(

SMACKABEEZY

F0E D0E M0 H0ES
ok so today i was driving my car from work did a few stops picked up my girl and grabbed some dinner. on the way home as i was parking my car and the little shit died, i tried restarting it and nothing, i dont hear the usual humming sound when i turn the key on "ON" position. what could be the cause of this? i did some research and i heard its a main relay? need help asap.

Cripton805

Does it crank? Or does it crank and not turn over?
If it doesnt crank, check your battery terminals, starter, alternator, battery, fuses, or relay.

XjoEnX

You're lying. You just wanted to show off your new wheels. XD

Prozon

Kris
Most hated? Please bish, your not even in the top ten.

Check your fuses, main relay maybe.. I take it you've diagnosed this as a "no-fuel" scenario?

j13

Keep It Clean
Check the fuses, if everything seems good, hook your fuel pump up to a 12v battery and fheck it it works. Fuel pumps are a weak point for our cars

built_ls

if its ur main relay dont all u have to do is change it. if u put a new one in there and it still dont work thats not ur problem. Do u kno if its possible to have Auto Zone or another store check your main relay for u if u take it out and bring it to them? if so u should do that

Prozon

Kris
I don't think there are any places that will check them for you, but i'm sure there is some way to test it. (I just don't know it.)

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
check timing belt...

btw i agree with the previous comments, typically you just say what the problem is, not post a pic of your car

TheIVJackal

Freedom through Jesus
Check the fuse to the Fuel Pump if you are not hearing the humming. The humming you hear when you turn the key to the on position is the fuel pump priming/building up fuel pressure again. Thats what I would first suspect and diagnose.
- Aaron

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
find out if you have fuel or spark. Easiest way to determine spark, is take a screw driver, put it in the end of a plug wire (engine side) and hold it close to something so it can ground. spark should be almost blueish, not yellow. Its easy as hell to check your fuel pump, when you turn the key on and go to start it, have someone in your turn her for it to turn on. ALSO when you crank it, hit the dizzy with something. If it starts when your hitting the dizzy, you most likely need a new cap and rotor or a whole new dizzy.