Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Dec 28

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Dec 31

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ZaWn

I will be in SoCal after my track day at Buttonwillow on the 22nd and thought that it'll be nice to have a get together with clubintegra members from SoCal. Barney's will be the venue and I have three dates in mind that my sister will be working on. Please choose the best date for you.

Venue: Barney's Beanary Pasadena
99 E Colorado Blvd, Pasadena, CA 91105

Time: 9:30pm onwards (you can come earlier to secure a parking spot for yourself)

-Z-

Nick_C78

I work at 4am every day...So every day is going to suck, but I think I have Sunday the 29th off. That means 28th is the best for me. Assuming I have it off though. :p

ZaWn

:beer:So excited!!
Forget work Nick! you can make it.

-Z-

Nick_C78

Work pays the bills dear. I am also about to get promoted again and really do not wanna mess that up because that will be another big jump in pay.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
The 28th is a possibility for me right now. Originally had plans to watch the ufc fight but that would still mean i could meet up a bit later however that plan is up in the air til i find a preferable venue (a living room couch). I work all 3 days but can consider taking fri or sat off but not both. Go with whats best for everyone and I will just try to make time for it. Once things are set then i can figure out how to go about it.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
damn. why does it have to be so far for me. its a 3 hour drive!

Sent from my Gameboy Color using NetZero.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
shit.. not with a previously hydrolocked motor with 410k+ miles on it!

fuck it. hope i make it there and back! lol!!

Sent from my Gameboy Color using NetZero.

ZaWn

I guess Dec 28th works best for everyone. My sister said that her shift starts at 9pm so we can show up anytime after that.

-Z-

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
^when youre driving as slow as him... i mean his car.. i mean..

Sometime after 9 probably works well for me. Im not sure if im watching the fight anymore but if i do it'll run til 9 then i will meet up asap. How long everyone planning to chill?