cluster

00integra

hey guys i have a question i just purchased a jdm cluster and my and put it on and my gas needle stays on full all the time and when i put my directional my rpm and mph or kilometer needles move up and down i just wanna know if any u guys have a solution for that,

slikk

Money Getter
take it out and reinstall it properly...
i am just messing with you .. i dont know anything about that

Zak8022

00integra said:
hey guys i have a question i just purchased a jdm cluster and my and put it on and my gas needle stays on full all the time and when i put my directional my rpm and mph or kilometer needles move up and down i just wanna know if any u guys have a solution for that,
sounds to me like the wires for the turn signals and the tachometer and spedometer are switched/crossed.

i have a civic, but i have a GSR cluster in it. when i wired it up the first time, i put the right turn signal pin where the temperature gauge pin should be... so i turned on my turn signal and the gauge flew like crazy from cold to hot. it was quite funny, actually.

i would make sure that the JDM cluster has the same pinouts as you're teggy. its possible (tho i dunno why) that the pinouts are different.

injen

00integra said:
you have to switch the JDM tachometer and odemeter and everything else into the USDM which is the easiest way to make everything work..there are screws in the back, just unscrew those and it will come out.