Colorado Meet 'Chat Thread'

hgocasca

level 77 troll
yeah I had school going on for awhile and driving to denver for a meet kinda sucks since im in Pueblo
Fair enough, well, I'm Chris, nice to meet you. You should be more active on here and join us for a meet sometime, it'd be cool

stewy485

FlyingCaesar
yeah ill try...anyway this guy that was selling the interior told me it was the black leather interior....well it was originally... he changed out the middle part out of the seats to a suede bright blue leather....

00DC2TW

yeah ill try...anyway this guy that was selling the interior told me it was the black leather interior....well it was originally... he changed out the middle part out of the seats to a suede bright blue leather....
sounds kind of ricey lol

stewy485

FlyingCaesar
sounds kind of ricey lol
Oh it was man...I looked at this guy and was like so when you told me black leather interior, that didnt remind you that you changed it out to blue... Waste of my day... but no wonder it was so cheap...

hgocasca

level 77 troll
The DA is totalled, over $10k to repair. I seriously cried. I was sitting at a light and the guy hit me at 45mph and pushed me into 2 other cars. I just paid for my b17 swap Thursday, and sure enough, 8:30am yesterday morning, an idiot had to ruin everything.

iGraphix

i like to party.
Hey sorry guys i havent been on here for awhile. My mom took my internet away cause i got a ticket haha but anyways got a lot of stuff done to the car recently. I will try to put up pics tomorrow of it. I finalllllly painted my bumber and repainted my hatch, wink mirror, tow hooks lol and a short throw. I bought some clean Si wheels but need tires and i bought my friends adjustable coilovers that are going on tomorrow so i can be slammed with out cutting my coilovers. I will try to have the pics up asap.