Colorado Meet

Piff

Ok I have to update my profile lol I live in the springs I had just set up my profile when I was down in Arizona. You guys have been doing these meets for a while where do you usually do it

Kinta94

we move around and right now we dont have very many people anymore so I doubt the meets will happen but you can come to to the sunday meets with me if you would like. They are located at i25 and county line road at the toys r us now.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
I'd be down but I'm a good hour and a half away from you xD

Piff

we move around and right now we dont have very many people anymore so I doubt the meets will happen but you can come to to the sunday meets with me if you would like. They are located at i25 and county line road at the toys r us now.
How many people are there and what kind of meet is it going to be? Im still down to go

hgocasca

level 77 troll
It's a car meet of all makes and models, mostly import, anywhere from 150-250+ cars and bikes. It's crazy.

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Heres my teins guys!

AND. I already have my black ssk wheels. 15x7. And im pickin up my tires (kuhmo ecsta asxs) tomorrow! My friend will hopefully be able to mount them and balance them on wednesday and then i will have them on 8)

hgocasca

level 77 troll
Bought the new teggy today, I'll have pics up soon, it's another project car, but tons of goodies. I have tons of pics, holler at my cell if you want to see it before the next meet.

Kinta94

honestly your car doesnt look lowered at all... haha hate to bust your balls but thats still a ton of wheel gap.