Colorado Meet

Kinta94

well damn still have to wait till my next paycheck now to get my hondata s300 and finish my oil catch can set up :(

hgocasca

level 77 troll
I want my $20 Jew. And.....did a few runs tonight, won 'em all. Tyler, in addition to my $20, you owe me a non boosted run at your car!!!

00DC2TW

I want my $20 Jew. And.....did a few runs tonight, won 'em all. Tyler, in addition to my $20, you owe me a non boosted run at your car!!!
yeah good runs, I told you that you should beat me, and it was actually pretty close when we were both in our right gears... probably about half a car length I would say! what was in the other DA you smacked on?

hgocasca

level 77 troll
I'm not sure, he said ls, but I'm calling bs, I swear I heard tec crack, unless mine is just that fucking loud. But either way it was slow, I left him by an easy 4-5 lengths, I stopped at the top of third both runs, a 40 roll and a 60 roll

5150KDC2

I'm not sure, he said ls, but I'm calling bs, I swear I heard tec crack, unless mine is just that f***ing loud. But either way it was slow, I left him by an easy 4-5 lengths, I stopped at the top of third both runs, a 40 roll and a 60 roll
I dont care what their driving.. vtec is very distinct in sound.. so if you heard some thing that sounded like it, it prolly has it.

Then again, I cant hear s*** over my intake when vtec kicks in either lol

Last edited: