• Factory silver

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Other

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DC4twokone

Resident Hoodrat
I am sick of having fake multi-piece wheels.

So, when i have the funds soon i will be ripping out my fake rivets and getting them painted.
(I'll be getting the spokes/the area where the rivets were painted) and need suggestions.
The lips will be left polished (Unless i am convinced otherwise)

Ideas are as follows:
- F-zero blue (a volk color)
- Black with red flake (black in overcast weather, red flake shining on sunny days)
- Repainted factory silver (and just go over where the rivets were)

I'm open to any opinions/ideas

Here is the car:

If anyone can, Photoshopping would help too :D
Thanks for looking!

FACTORY SILVER WITH BLUE FLAKE?

Last edited:

BeatBox

Real Good!
im thinking a silver with some light blue in it( blue flake?) kind like your headlights but not as blue.

dekaf

pǝʇuɐɹb ɹoɟ buıɥʇou ǝʞɐʇ
I think silver looks the best on vsm tegs, or a shiny black.

Also is your diffuser painted black?

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
i voted blue but i imagine like a flat blue and the lip super polished, this flat blue V

Last edited:

JGvtec

F zero blue. When you plan on getting them painted rich? I noticed the other thread about preping them. Are you going for an all silver look?

DC4twokone

Resident Hoodrat
F zero blue. When you plan on getting them painted rich? I noticed the other thread about preping them. Are you going for an all silver look?
Hopefully the start of summer, I've about $400+ in parts that i'll be selling locally (shipping is a bitch!) and that should pay for tire removal/powder coating.

I like all silver, and it looks clean but idk if i'd pay to get virtually the same color. Plus idk how well it would mask the rivet holes.
I'm caught between F Zero blue and factory silver with blue flake.