compression question

L_Acura_S

So im kind of in a bit of problem. When I first took my car to the track it didnt run to great so I did some tests to make sure everyting was in check. Compression in all four cylinders was between 95-100 psi...NO GOOD. So I did a leak down test and came up with my rings being bad. I replaced the rings and honed the cylinders. Now after 2,000+ miles with an oil change at 1,500 after replacement they sit at 148, 140, 145, and 165 psi. during the break in period I didnt rev any higher than 4,000 rpms so they should have seated and did so as the increase in numbers show it. My question is shouldnt it be a little closer to 200 according to research thats where it should be from factory.

You babied it in the break it period? Shame shame.
I'm a fan/subscriber of the MotoMan break in method. Read up on it. Used it for 2 DSMs and my DB1.

How has that worked for you?
It worked out well all 3 times.
I had to pull apart a motor I did the babying method on 1000 miles after it was built for various reasons(damn pos DSMs). The rings still felt like new, they hadn't got a good seal against the block. When a motor I did the Motoman break in on came apart(when I parted the car out) the rings had a good seal against the cylinder walls.
I did the Motoman method on my DB1, after I was through the break in I had a compression check done, it was nearly perfect.
I think it's a good way to go, especially if it's a track car. Still, break in method is like anything else, to each his own.