crashed my car lastnight

db1love

soo great fuckin thread, last night i was leaving my friends house, i was goin down the street all fine and i was making a right turn, light was green so i didnt come to a complete stop, just rolled thru and started to go again, right after i turned some dumbass kid was j walking and i thought i was about to hit him so i piched the car left hella quick right into a curb for a median, i then back up a couple feet got out and looked at the dammage, my right front wheel was perf, the i looked at my left front (driver side) and i was toed in facing the righ wheel a good couple inches and had hella positive camber! it will drive but skrethes like a bitch after the first 10 ft, any sugestions on wat it sould be till i pull it apart?? im doin it today so ill post back, im thinkin crushed wheel bearing and bent tie rod???

db1love

its fixable with money i dont have dood, im in debt actyally so i mght aswell be totaled

rockadilla

thats right.
Fuck that was by accident and I thought I cought it in time but I guess not :lol:

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
curb rash?? how is it curb rash, the whole wheel has positive camber and is toed in
hes just joking man :lol:

but its more than likely a bent tie rod

cheap fix, i bought all 4 inner and outer tie rods on ebay for 40 bucks and i have 10k on them and still good :thumbs up

DAmonzt3r

db1 is love
you should look for that guy who was j walkn and tell him to give you the money to get it fixed:rolf:

dreamofjdm

2@DHD2r3@Th3H013Thread
yea dude, i know what you mean, my teg is just sitting too, you and john should have came to the cheaba hut meet. that sucks n ill keep a eye open to see if i see sum for cheap

uso_Dc

might as well be the upper a arm and get the knuckle checked out. possibly bushing and lower a arm.

db1love

UPDATE , well i adjusted the allignment on the rod and it fixed the toe in but the car still has a little positive camber and the wheel is move back, like moved back toward the back wheel if you kno wat i mean, sooo idk wat it is

db1love

ansers plzz people, why my camber is set all the way negative but the wheel has positive camber