cruising PCH and...

j13

Keep It Clean
I was cruising PCH looking at out the ocean, both windows down and my gf tapped me and pointed ahead....I looked and I seen some weird vehicle coming my way on the opposite side of the road and I was kinda stunned. As it passed by it seemed like time stopped for 1 second. Still have that photo graphic memory of it. It was a light navy blue colored bugatti veyron. Fully polished trimming and wheels were so polished, seemed like something out of this world. It sounded like a v8 muscle car at idle..even though it was going 30-35 mph. People all around were shocked..gave me goose bumps..simply epic car hands down, no matter what anyone says. Unreal machine.

JemmieN

not a girl lol
never seen one but a good friend of mine ad a murcielago roadster. sounded so mean. now he's thinking about getting a 430

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
if i saw one IRL. i wouldnt be too impressed.

but if i saw a koenigsegg... :drool:
id pop a boner so fast my penis would essplode!!

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
koenigsegg CCXR: V8 twin-supercharged 4.7L. top speed 250MPH

bugatti veyron: W12 quad-turbocharged 8.0L. top speed 253MPH

NO. not impressed. hands down to them crazy sweedes!! plus! the koenigsegg looks WAAAYYY better. and them crazy diheral synchro helix doors is just icing on the cake.

how bout the newer versions?

koenigsegg agera r: V8 twin-turbocharged 5.0L. top speed 273MPH 1140HP

bugatti veyron SS: W16 quad-turbocharged 8.0L. top speed 267MPH 1200HP

nope. not impressed at all.

4 turbos and thats all they can put out?? what a waste...

Posted from my Microwave using Tapatalk

Last edited:

j13

Keep It Clean
koenigsegg CCXR: V8 twin-supercharged 4.7L. top speed 250MPH

bugatti veyron: W12 quad-turbocharged 8.0L. top speed 253MPH

koenigsegg agera
Both the Veyrons have W16 engines. The koenigsegg is just a V8 super car. The Veyron was build to Air Craft Specs. The Veyron takes the cake, hands down. Good try tho mango.

Must have been this one.

Not impressed with the worlds fastest production car?? -_-
That's the one I seen! Exactly that's the one! Do you know where that image was taken?

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
the koenigsegg has the drag coefficient of a fish.

your opinion wont change mine and vice-versa. its all preference really. theres more stuff i like about the egg rather than the bug.

koenigsegg (adj) - sweden - oh no! my head just exploded!

i still dont see point of making a W16 quad turbo vs a twin turbo V8 and have roughly the same performance but be twice the price. pointless.

it is a nice car. i just prefer the egg.

Posted from my Microwave using Tapatalk

Last edited:

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
I can understand and i questioned cuz i knew it would be fun.. but to say its unimpressive? =P

That picture was taken by Travis (Tlangy from team-integra), probably at the look out where everyone stops (top of the snake) on mulholland just past the rock store. Im pretty sure he took those the same day you saw them seeing that you were on pch that day. Check out his facebook photography page. And like it if you like his shots!
http://www.facebook.com/#!/TravisMLangnessPhotography

Been trying to confirm that top speed for the koenig but so far ive only seen the 273mph in a video on youtube. The sites that are supercar or motorsports related have it pegged at 260 for a top speed test tying it at #2 with the hennessey venom gt.

Last edited: