cup holder for the 2nd gen!

annauyt

Hey people! some guys showed me that you can use the cup/coin holder out of the 91-93 taurus/sable as a cup/coin holder in the 90-93 integra! I'm not sure if this applies to the 94 and up but it fits in the spot below your stereo. I just picked one up tonight, I'll put it in tomorrow and tell you how well it works. Looks like it will be fine though.

Teggykid952

There's a DIY on G2IC I believe. I think they used the one out of the Talon/Eclipse though. Either way it's not a direct fit. You're going to have to use a dremel or something to trim down some of the plastic in the back and find two good looking screws to hold it in place in the front.

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
It wasn't a standard thing people got back then.

1992tegsedan

I have cup holders in my 92 lol they are inside the glove box the 2 indented circles lol when i open the glove box

Teggykid952

Eh, the one's that go under the radio are a lot cleaner. I'm sorry but it just looks like you stopped halfway with that. Maybe PVC pipe painted black would have filled in the holes better. Or better yet tuck that fabric (the triangle cuts you can see) on the opposite side and do PVC with fabric on the inside. Just an idea

Prozon

Kris
I've been planning to build a center console for my Teg since I got it. I'm just lazy lol.

There's a few different cars you can swap the cup holders out of. I think we were naming them all in another cup holder thread lol.

92_JDM

from what i've heard, OEM cup holders come in the 92-93 GSR. It is inside the armrest and so i been trying to look for one that actually have it but most that i found are broken off :( . but yeah there are many ways to get cup holders, just gotta be creative about it.