DA- FaceTuned Traction Bars.. Group buy?

dlo253

Wasn't sure of the best way to go about this since they will not be made until we have a decent amount of buyers. So I figured I wouldn't post in FS without actual pics. Mods, if there are any issues let me know via PM and we will get it fixed.

My boy Tony from FaceTuned Tuning has been turning out some badass traction bars. With bracketry laser cut by me. He wants to use my car as to model to start producing DA specific models once we get a group buy going. I figure I better start seeing if there is interest.

Price will be $365, including everything needed for the install, plus front mount. Shipping is additional. Available for local pickup in Tacoma, WA. Compared to some other options for the DA (shall not speak names), this is hell of a deal. Other guys want $350 with no front mount! Please feel free to contact me with any questions via PM or email me at 'cascadehondacrew@live.com'

Here's a pic of the DC bar with no front mount provision. Just to give a general idea. This is a group buy for DA bars only atm.

Let all your g2 buddies know!

Let's start the list...

1. D.Lo
2. jeffaj20

Last edited:

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
It's tempting, I bought everything I wanted to do to my DA already and this would just be extra. Glad some folks have fab love for the G2s

dlo253

Yeah, same here. But that's what the game is all about. Spending money on all the extra stuff! :p
I'm in the works of coming up with a DA one piece rear strut bar atm.