DA steering wheel on DC...

Joshmmc

Found a steering wheel that looks OK on Ebay. I've sworn off of Ebay crap but can't find any other wheels for less than insane prices where I live. It's got 92-93 Integra in the title.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/1992-1993-ACURA-INTEGRA-RACING-TYPE-R-STEERING-WHEEL-/110580533720?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item19bf1d09d8

Will it slip right onto my DC column? Will it require a hub adapter? I read that EF/EG/DC/DA hubs aren't all necessarily interchangable, but I've read stuff that contradicts it too.

Is this wheel even necessarily designed for a DA or is it just some universal wheel that will require a hub on almost any application? Totally confused. I know nothing about steering wheels.

Thanks for help.

99Integrags

First of all thats a piece of crap! But it is a universal application as long as you buy a hub adapter made for a dc. Hopefully that answers your question.

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
Its not a stock replacement as far as I know for a da, so Im thinking its a universal wheel. I would get something else as that will probably just be another crappy ebay purchase

j13

Keep It Clean
I have that same exact wheel. And I'm amazed how comfy it is while driving. And good its quality. You'll need the the proper hub adapter. (And a quick release if you want.)

I rate this wheel at 9 out of 10