Daddy Built Racing's Turbo H22 EG Coupe Build

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Haha I actually watched that method on a youtube video and thought, "damn that looks easy". Might have to go buy a steamer today

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Went to the junkyard today with a couple buddies to not only trounce around in the mud but to find some parts. Came out with the following:

Mint door panels to replace the current ones which have some sort of red wrapping on them. Got super lucky enough to find the exact ones we needed

Rear Mud Flaps (gonna get front ones as well)

The trim molding that goes on the door under window (with all clips in tact)

Came home and gave them a bath in our tub, I think most other wives would flip out about their better half cleaning car parts off in their tub. Not mine, she's a keeper lol

Dirty and looking unloved:

Gave em a bath and they cleaned up nicely:

Rear Flaps got cleaned up too:

Last edited:

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Well we scored some free parts last night. Friend of mine gave us the oem SI/EX front lip and front mudflaps. Tomorrow we are getting an oem shift boot to replace the current red one. I'll post some pics up in the next couple days with the parts on the car.

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Well after looking at the lip and stuff we know why it was free haha. All of the mounting holes are torn and the lip is pretty beat up. So we're just going to order a brand new one from the dealer with all new mounting hardware.

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Well I have been slacking on keeping this thing updated. So let me get ya up to speed!

We finally got the old door panels off and replaced them with the stock ones

Also removed the 11 year old window tint, took us 4hrs with a heat gun and razor blade...

Last night me and a couple buddies drove 6hrs round trip to grab a P28 with Hondata s300 inside of it

Last edited:

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
3/14/13: Picked up a set of Precision 680cc injectors this evening. Only thing left to do is schedule a tune date and get this stuff all on

Last edited:

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Prob 300whp or so. We are gonna keep power low for a few reasons: 1) Its her daily driver 2) Its on an exedy stage 1 clutch 3) She doesn't need to kill herself