Damn its been way too long, havent been on the site in almost a year!

TreJordan

Body first, then Motor!
But in case you guys forgot about me this is my teg! Still stock motor, havent had the time to upgrade with college and all.

This was before i lowered it and put my type r kit on it

This is after lowering and the type r kit

Feels good to be back everyone, and i plan to mod the engine in these next few months

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
welcome back ;)

btw that last picture scares me :(

lol wait its the last 3 lol. second one is pedobear..

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
oh good.. I was going to say drop out of college or something lol but she looks pretty clean. maybe its just me, but the interior seems dirty?

TreJordan

Body first, then Motor!
oh good.. I was going to say drop out of college or something lol but she looks pretty clean. maybe its just me, but the interior seems dirty?
At the time those floor mats were reallly dirty, i bought new ones and now its very clean. And it was also the camera, i spent hours cleaning that interior haha.

And to everyone else i know it needs to be lower just those fresno streets would be a bitch to drive around on with it too low.

Alvi84

Welcome back. Looks good. You thinkin about getting a Type R wing to go with the rest of your lip kit?

Damn... are those some 40 series tires? They are like rubber bands. Maybe if you changed to a 50 series tire you could go lower with the better cushioning from the tires.

Last edited:

TreJordan

Body first, then Motor!
I remember this car haha, veryyy clean :thumbs up
Thanks Klutch! I try to keep it like that whenever i can haha
Looks good man. What mods are you planning for the motor?
Right now ill probably get a spare ls motor (so i can stil drive around) and do the whole turbo thing, with upgraded headers, exhaust, the rest of the internals. pretty much it

TreJordan

Body first, then Motor!
Welcome back. Looks good. You thinkin about getting a Type R wing to go with the rest of your lip kit?
I have been thinking about it. its either that or take off the side skirts and rear portion (name is slippin my mind) put on the wing, and lower the front a little more.