db8er's build thread

db8er

i <3 the vtak!

Gettin ready to change the tranny fluid.

Car looked really purple today so I took a quick pic haha

db8er

i <3 the vtak!
Thanks man and I love the exhaust it's really throaty and deep but it's super quiete but its grown on me

Zachc6464

Thanks man and I love the exhaust it's really throaty and deep but it's super quiete but its grown on me
Thats exactly what I want. Where did you buy it from and how much?

giLDC4

Slow&Low
Rocking those orange snowflakes... didn't look bad at all. Like your taste, creative! I like how you are slowly building it up! I've always liked four door integras. You can fit all your friends lol. Clean daily, props. Keep it up. Do you have any engine bay pics?

db8er

i <3 the vtak!
Rocking those orange snowflakes... didn't look bad at all. Like your taste, creative! I like how you are slowly building it up! I've always liked four door integras. You can fit all your friends lol. Clean daily, props. Keep it up. Do you have any engine bay pics?
Thanks! I fit 340 pounds of scrap in her! Haha and thanks it needs a little body work for a dent from the op and a piece of rust starting that I'm gonna take care of. And I will! But yeah I have pics ill upload some soon I'm on break right now. Hopefully photobucket liked me today haha

Zachc6464

I bought it from tuner sports for about 600. 2 jobs and being 17 for the win! But cops seem to love me and I've already got 2 tickets -_-
Lol 18 and two jobs here. Just need to save up now! Only have one speeding ticket though :(

giLDC4

Slow&Low
Thanks! I fit 340 pounds of scrap in her! Haha and thanks it needs a little body work for a dent from the op and a piece of rust starting that I'm gonna take care of. And I will! But yeah I have pics ill upload some soon I'm on break right now. Hopefully photobucket liked me today haha
Nice! Keep us posted.

When I was around your age I also had 2 jobs as well... going to college, and a never ending list of tickets, plus a dwi. Thank God I am all settled now. Careful kiddo, and take good care of your teg. :thumbup:

db8er

i <3 the vtak!
Nice! Keep us posted.

When I was around your age I also had 2 jobs as well... going to college, and a never ending list of tickets, plus a dwi. Thank God I am all settled now. Careful kiddo, and take good care of your teg. :thumbup:
I will man thank you. And yeah sometimes it's tough but it keeps me outta trouble I am actually 2 hours away sayin in a hotel for 2 days for one of my jobs! Doin my LEDs I got from superbrightleds tommorow in the parking lot haha brought some screwdrivers with me

db8er

i <3 the vtak!
Makes no sense! They pull me over to take a better look ahaha but here's some engine bay pics! Oh also replaced my valve cover gasket

Intake on