db8er's build thread

db8er

i <3 the vtak!
Oh yeah forsure. I just got paint for it in the mail and I just ordered some coilovers. Kinda wanna get a deck but idk what to do with the phone lol

j13

Keep It Clean
not feeling the wheel color but that's just me. the paint seems very nice lovely color!!! shoot some attention to the valve color! wrinkle black!

db8er

i <3 the vtak!
I was gonna do black but it just seems like everyone does it..what were you sugguesting? And i don't plan on keeping it this way. I would like to pick up some buddy clubs but that's gonna take a while my next paycheck is going to go torwards a tranny fluid change then an exhaust!

db8er

i <3 the vtak!
And definitely wanna paint my valve cover!

db8er

i <3 the vtak!
Waiting for my next paycheck...tranny fluid change and an asr subframe brace hopfeully. Found a brand new one craigslist for a decent price and I also did my door inserts but still need to.so the back doors. And may fix my dent that I have from the previous owner on the front fender! More updates soon!

Drewzed

Si-Vtec lip! Where?
If you ever think of selling it or trading I do have an Integra I will trade you. Good luck on the "build" don't get too carried away with all the colors.

db8er

i <3 the vtak!
Oh I wont I don't want a bunch of different ones I'm trying to get it all one color right now and if I did want to trade that's pretty far lol but I love my baby and only had her for 1 month!

db8er

i <3 the vtak!
Well asr brace is a no go..the seller lost the brackets and I just ordered 9 quarts of tranny fluid gm syncromesh to be specific..I've heard great stuff about it in hondas so waiting for that and thr teg is goin to the body shop soon! Ficing the dent ans the little rust I'm starting to get can't wait!

db8er

i <3 the vtak!
Well because of the drain fill 3 times so the old fluid can be completely flushed out

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
Well because of the drain fill 3 times so the old fluid can be completely flushed out
Smart idea.
Your Integra has come a pretty good ways in just the short time you've had it.
My personal opinion? Why not paint the valve cover to match the car?

db8er

i <3 the vtak!
Smart idea.
Your Integra has come a pretty good ways in just the short time you've had it.
My personal opinion? Why not paint the valve cover to match the car?
yeah dude! Thanka and I wanted to paint it the same as my turqoiuse door inserts. But vits hard finding a purple the same color. As my car but if I don't like a turquoise then ill try! But yours has come along way too I had some saved up from when I bought my car and.I.have 2 jobs and work 60 hours a week but so worth it.and while installing my coilovers I broke my lca bolt so car is on jacks for awhile :/ I need it to get to work but I ordered new lcas.blackworks and hopefully they get here soon!

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
yeah dude! Thanka and I wanted to paint it the same as my turqoiuse door inserts. But vits hard finding a purple the same color. As my car but if I don't like a turquoise then ill try! But yours has come along way too I had some saved up from when I bought my car and.I.have 2 jobs and work 60 hours a week but so worth it.and while installing my coilovers I broke my lca bolt so car is on jacks for awhile :/ I need it to get to work but I ordered new lcas.blackworks and hopefully they get here soon!
Thanks man. It's still got a long ways to go, but it's getting there. I'm looking forward to seeing your progress. :)

db8er

i <3 the vtak!
Thanks man. It's still got a long ways to go, but it's getting there. I'm looking forward to seeing your progress. :)
Mine too and I just got my car fixed 2 days ago. I had to take an angle grinder to my old struts and then I had to wait for my lower control arms to get in and replaced those and then my strut popped outta my top hat ad I figured out we forgot a washer on the bottom of the bushing lol but my car is now lowered! Oh and I painted my valve cover and replaced my valve cover gasket while the car was on jacks. No leaks! I'm learning a lot especially since Im doing my own work. My car also has a long way to go. And I picked up a type r armrest with a legit badge from number 01-1178!!! I like it a lot and I wanna do a type r conversion for my interior and stuff. Should be fun I'm picking up a set of kosei k1's tomorrow. Well see how that goes!