DC Sport 4-1 SS header

heepashet

I've tired searching here in the forum for a straight answer to this and so far all I've been able to find about headers is selling or trading.

I just wanted to see if this header can bolt directly with the stock cat...

Also I was kind of eyeballing the JR high flow cat. does anyone know if that cat is a direct bolt on from the stock or specifically if the stock header & exhaust or DC header would bolt to it...

I'm also looking for a header that works well with boost and doesn't give me many troubles. I have seen lots of posts saying Kamikaze works great with JRSC but also seen a good number of posts on issues with the Kami...

Any other header suggestions?

BossPlaya510

i heard Kamikaze works the best for JR charger systems too... thats wut i woulda bought if i stil had my J/R charger..

Baldy201

Seeing in your sig that you have a SC I would suggest getting a DC JDM header, Kamikaze, SMSP, pretty much anything with a 2.5 in collector. That will open up the exhaust cause now you have more air going through. I have not heard anything about the JR cat. If it has the same diameter as your header then you will be fine.

heepashet

pretty much sounds like I'm going to have to replace my cat... I was planning on doing that anyway tho just to get better exhaust flow. My dyno numbers were a little down with the JRSC because I've got an old cat and stock header on there still