DC2 goodies FORSALE / TRADE

SilverSophie

Hey guys, just wanted to throw these up to see if I can get anything for them. Im tryin to sell parts to fix up my baby! just throw me some offers, I donnt really have a set price just whatever I can get for them! and these parts are in Houston, TX... so shipping might be a hassle...local pickup is preferred! thanks!

DC2 OEM hood. Needs to be sand down and repainted, but still a good solid hood. Came off my 00' teggy, I went CFB. 8)

OEM right side tailight. 98-01 all red style. Also came off my 00' teggy. the left hand tailight was busted so I had to swap for the 94-98 style tails. :cry:

and lastly are these GSR Megan Racing header set. Its a 4-2-1 set. Includes gaskets, only missing some bolts. Buddy of mine gave these to me to test on my LS. Needless to say, Im a noob to the Honda scene, the header didnt match up :( .... Im not really looking to sell. Id rather swap these for LS performance header if I can. or trade more parts/ $ on my side.... mainly i just need LS header or $ to buy the set!!! :)

BeatBox

Real Good!
man if that tail light was for the drivers side id buy it :( GLWS!

SilverSophie

:(
The header should work on all b-series motors, is it too big of a diameter?
No, its wierd... they wont bolt up to the block. its doesnt fit, too small. i thought it would work too... but the header length where it attaches to the block was too small :(

DC4twokone

Resident Hoodrat
Why does the hood need repainting? just the clearcoat?

and how much are you asking for it

SilverSophie

Why does the hood need repainting? just the clearcoat?

and how much are you asking for it
i say it needs repainting cause there some big chips in it.... i guess touchup would work too. i dont really have a set price im lookin for... just waitin for offers

:(

No, its wierd... they wont bolt up to the block. its doesnt fit, too small. i thought it would work too... but the header length where it attaches to the block was too small :(
The header length was too small? Please clarify.
Was the piping too short(length wise) to reach the cat or was the header too short(height wise) to clear the oil pan?