dc2GS-R's 99 Eclipse GSX

blitzillist

Professional RiceR
amazing gsx bro..... for real it makes me wanna trade my gsr for a gsx, so clean too....... future plans???

speedin

The Transporter
Cheesenip said:
Dude, by far this is the best, cleanest dsm ive ever set my eyes on. Pure sexiness..nice
That hurt :cry:. lol, not really his is beast. But at least say im the best Spyder you have seen :D

nautica_t

hehe. do you mod your daily?

just wondering as i bought a daily and i started to do some mods to it, but trying to stop to direct funds towards the weekend car lol

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
blitzillist said:
amazing gsx bro..... for real it makes me wanna trade my gsr for a gsx, so clean too....... future plans???
Yeah, I got a few. Probably not anytime soon with all that I have going on. It's more like just upgrading some of the parts I already have. Thinking of switching to JIC FLT-A2 coilovers. Then getting a 3.5" exhaust, porting the head with 1mm oversized valves, and maybe trying some of the new HKS 280 cams.

nautica_t said:
hehe. do you mod your daily?

just wondering as i bought a daily and i started to do some mods to it, but trying to stop to direct funds towards the weekend car lol
Kinda. I had the GST for a daily. I did all the "free mods" and put an Injen intake on it. I have a 3" downpipe for it already so when I get new exhaust for my GSX I will probably just through my Greddy EVO2 on the GST. But that's about it for that car. It's not really a daily anymore though since I went back to work because I had to have a bigger car, so I got the G35. The only thing I wanna do to the G35 is get a Nismo intake and get the '06 19" rims

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
How about a bump for some really old school pics! Volks pic, "brand new car" pic and fresh timeslip with the "new" setup. Let everyone see the progress

Last edited: