Deeceetwo's '95 GSR

deeceetwofreak

Deeceetwo's '95 GS-R

So this is my GS-R, that I bought, not my parents lol. I bought it when I was 16 so there's an idea of how old I am.

Up to date mods:
Engine/Transmission
-B18C1
-Mild bay tuck
-A/C delete
-JDM B16 valve cover
-JDM ITR oil cap
-Unknown catback exhaust
-Exedy stage 1 organic clutch
-Fidanza 7.5lb lightweight flywheel
-Yonaka motor mounts w/ polyurethane bushings
-Fujita intake powdercoated wrinkle black
-K&N Intake filter w/ Injen pre-filter
-NGK spark plug wires
-Prothane shifter bushings
-Downstar transmission housing bolt kit
-Skunk2 magnetic oil/transmission plugs
-Skunk2 cam seal

Interior
-JDM ITR door panels
-JDM ITR arm rest eliminator
-JDM ITR shift boot
-Skunk2 weighted shift knob
-CDM airbag delete tray
-98-01 GS-R seats
-CS-X3 squash air spencer

Exterior
-98-01 OEM rear bumper
-ITR spoiler
-Depo amber corner lights
-OEM rear wiper delete
-Fishbowl mod

Suspension/Brakes
-Raceland fullbody coilovers
-Skunk2 pro series plus front camber kit
-Buddy club rear camber kit
-AEM big break kit

Wheels/Tires
-White Rota Track R's
-205/45/16 Nitto Neo Gen Tires
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day I picked her up. 12/15/12

Peeled off the yellow overlays, looks so much better

Sorry about the phone pics..

installed the shifter bushings and upper and lower vtec solenoid gaskets.

Before and after

Before and after

Vtec Solenoid and Upper/Lower gaskets

Seriously though, bushings are amazing.
Two of my Christmas presents. Skunk2 Shift knob, and ITR shift boot. Looks super clean!

Picked up this EG steering wheel and now it actually matches the interior! Looks beat up, and may have been a downgrade but now it matches. A little back to black will make it all pretty!

New

Old

Traded my Del Sol seats for the Integra seats. And also new climate control.

Old

New

Old(Only pic I could find) and yes, Honda Tuning in the back :)

New

So with help from my two brothers, I changed both axles, flushed the transmission fluid, flushed the clutch fluid, installed the front motor mounts, and deleted the non-working cruise control.

Driver side axle. Axle literally came out in 2 pieces, this is exactly how it fell out.

The new Yonaka motor mounts

New and OEM mount

With Cruise Control

Without(looks much better in person, and before motor mount was replaced)

The transmission had(no exaggerations) MAYBE 1 qt of pure black fluid left in it. Previous owner didn't replace the old passenger axle properly and was flinging fluid everywhere.

Got a blackworks racing radiator and OEM Integra floor mats for an early birthday present.

Traded rims

Installed the rear motor mount with the help of my bro.

New and old rear mount

Timken Wheel Bearings

Last edited:

deeceetwofreak

More..

Took of my rain visors, I really dislike stuff that I haven't done being on my car, so took em' off and I think it looks mucho cleaner! And I kept smackin' by hand on em' when I had the window down lol
Before

After

Fujita Intake w/ K&N filter, with an Injen Pre-filter and ALSO has a specially ordered silicone coupler! Wait! Theres more! It's also professionally powdercoated wrinkle black!
Old n' New

Installed

Something needed to be done about the bouncy/squeaky ride I had with my car, so I purchased some Raceland Fullbody Coilovers. This is just a temporary fix until I can afford a Koni/GC setup, but these will get me by. I only plan to autox on these once, and then give them a gentle DD/drag life.

Fidanza 7.5lb lightweight flywheel

Skunk2 Magnetic Oil and Transmission plugs

Skunk2 Cam Seal

NGK V-Power Spark plugs

Moog Outer Tie Rods

Master Pro Inner Tie Rods

Can't get a lightweight flywheel without a clutch! Also got the most important stuff, maintenance!

Exedy Stage 1 Organic Clutch Kit

And OEM goodness!

Wiper delete parts
Valve cover gasket
Spark plug grommets
Oil pump
Timing Belt
Valve cover stud
Tensioner pulley
Tensioner pulley bolt
Tensioner spring
Water pump
Oil pan gasket
Thermostat

So since I got the car I've had an oil leak coming from my valve cover. Turns out that 1. the previous owner put the gasket on backwards 2. they snapped a stud off 3. they stripped another stud also. I changed the oil, installed new NGK V-Power plugs,Skunk2 Cam Seal, and Skunk2 Magnetic Drain Plug.

The two studs that were crapped out were the bottom left and the top right spark plug stud.

The before OEM cam seal

The new Skunk2 cam seal

The new Skunk2 magnetic drain plug

Went from vacuuming to pulling panels and carpet out lol. Forgot to take an after photo :|

I decided I finally hated my tint enough so I went to work! I ordered some OEM parts, and got my car to finally pass emissions! I changed my plugs/oil/ did timing and also ran 1 gallon of e85 mixed with 3 gallons of premium gas.

OEM parts- Door clip, tie rod dust seals, couple screws, firewall plug,VC stud, and 2 VC nuts

Driver window before

Driver window after

Passenger window before

Passenger window after

Also got my firewall cruise control plug in

And my emissions before

And emissions after

deeceetwofreak

and more..

About 10% of what was actually scraped

Before

After

Mirror view before

Mirror view after

Also took some pictures

XjoEnX

Nice running log of fixes and upgrades bro. Great progress!

Last edited:

deeceetwofreak

Thanks guys :D and yeah, I'll let you know once I get em' on. Waiting on my camber kit, that's been on backorder for a month lol.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Downgraded the steering wheel (sorta) and the seats. -_- How do you hit your head on the window visors?

vtecteggy617

I did like that old steering wheel though as well. But I like your gsr seats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

deeceetwofreak

*hand ;) and I liked the steering wheel too, it was just off color. I sold it for $100 and got the eg one for free. If the the Sol seats were the jdm ones I would have kept em' but they were in pretty rough shape. And I think somebody crapped on them.. smelled baaaad

XjoEnX

*hand ;) and I liked the steering wheel too, it was just off color. I sold it for $100 and got the eg one for free. If the the Sol seats were the jdm ones I would have kept em' but they were in pretty rough shape. And I think somebody crapped on them.. smelled baaaad
Yuck. Glad you got rid of them.

deeceetwofreak

Well I decided to polish my vtec solenoid and did a few other small miscellaneous things like prepping my spark plug cover to be painted back to OEM silver, instead of having nasty cheap black paint and a old sticker showing through.

Well if anyone is in Idaho Mcdowells Specialty Repairs came out and fixed my car! Well at least a stupid dent that I had. They did an awesome job, and would recommend them to anyone out there! Took him about an hour to do and turned out amazing!

Before

During(came to me!)

After

Hopefully a little bigger update coming this weekend :)