Derek's 95' LS

bradster101

How were the fogs? I got a pair recently and have been having a hard time installing the little cover... How did you do? pix would be great...

DerekLS

Looking good.

That spray didnt make your seats crusty did it?
Actually they don't feel bad at all lol

seen this car locally, i think your muffler definately needs an upgrade. :thumbs up
^Have we crossed paths?!

How were the fogs? I got a pair recently and have been having a hard time installing the little cover... How did you do? pix would be great...
I like them but am still trying to get them to work:evil: Freakin' wiring

DerekLS

Will do bro, i've been looking at Kidtrixx's fog light thread & i believe he's trying to get a pick up of how he wired the fogs:)

DerekLS

Also, i might be buying a slightly used dc header for the teg so i'll post pics of that soon as i get em'

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
^Have we crossed paths?!
not really, i've been driving my eg a lot when i had it for a daily, so i've seen you around. sound like a stalker dont i? lol but im sure we'll meet again since the db is back on the streets.

DerekLS

Earlier i made a heat sheild for my short ram intake, here's the metal i used for this, i painted it with high temp black paint:

Once it was dry after several coats i drill some holes for the rubber seal:

Then cut these two peices of seal:

Mounted seals:

Installed in the engine bay:

The rear of the panel mounts near the starter bracket so it's pretty stable too:thumbs up

DerekLS

Thanx bud! Yeah a while back a friend of mine did that to his old school bmw so i was like "i'm gonna give it a try", so i finally get er' done lol