Detailed my Teg =)

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
bling bling bro :thumbup:... you gotta slam that shit mang!

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
blitzillist said:
damn is there a such thing as TOO clean? lol
no.

lol shiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, mike! the clouds look like graphics on your paint. haha good shit.

p.s. p21s is the shit. i like klasse, too.

R1DC2

Got Integra?
Haha, it was a quick detail because there was no paint correction involved... aka swirl removal, oxidation removal, bird shit, etc. lol just toppers. also a PC was used that made it go quick...
The car is lowered on 1.75" i agree it should be slammed, but im actually saving money for a new car... A Mazdaspeed 6 or 3, "droool".... So for the meanwhile nothing new to the teg... except i did change some stuff under the hood:

More stuff coming soon.....

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
R1DC2 said:
Haha, it was a quick detail because there was no paint correction involved... aka swirl removal, oxidation removal, bird shit, etc. lol just toppers. also a PC was used that made it go quick...
The car is lowered on 1.75" i agree it should be slammed, but im actually saving money for a new car... A Mazdaspeed 6 or 3, "droool".... So for the meanwhile nothing new to the teg... except i did change some stuff under the hood:

More stuff coming soon.....
Hey where did you get the spark plug cover for an LS at ? i didn't even know they made em.