did a lil choppin n croppin!

Backwoodz Tuner

Well did a lil screwin around on my computer and made this pic of all the tegs I've ownned and still own ! Lol anyways I'm kinda new at this so sorry if it looks all fucked up . I tried

Surferman

Pretty neat man, its like your own personal mural of teggys! verry nice.

Oh yeah I happend to stop by your myspace and i thought this picture was dope as hell for some reason lol.:

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
Pretty neat man, its like your own personal mural of teggys! verry nice.

Oh yeah I happend to stop by your myspace and i thought this picture was dope as hell for some reason lol.:
lol.....:smileyR:

igotvtec16

no wonder kids throw rocks at your car haha jk jk i do like the placement of the radar detector tho :thumbs up:

Surferman

yeah i thought is was different from what im used to seeing. the glass actually adds "coolness" to the picture though lol. its like, whoa im sitting behind hind the wheel of all this.

hah.

anyways, back to the collage...

Backwoodz Tuner

why you need that huge ungainly tachometer if your stock one...works okay.

is that a CEL?
Well I got that ungainly tach thinkin when I. Built n boosted my motor I figured it would come in handy since the rpms go up to 10 g's , also I love that shift light. It helped my reaction time and helps me keep my eyes on the road rather then on my lil oem tach. But yeah I've currently ditched the tach and got a jdm type-R gauge cluster. And since I will be runnin a hondata S200 ecu setup , they got a built in shift light that all I need to do is wire in, so I can still get that reaction time I did with my MONSTER TACH lol

Yeah how ya all like my wind shield? I'll give you guys one guess how it happened.

What's the first thing that comes to mind????

Yup that's right had to be the work of a pissed of x bitch. LOL!! She thought it would be really cool to throw here purse, cell, and even one of here clog type slipper shoe thing at my cars windshield when she seen me hooked up with this other chicky. Fuckin hatin bitch ,I'll never forget that night. I feared for the only girl I really love, my teg of course, life ie body lines, tires, windshield wipers, semi decent paint job, head lights , tail lights, I figured the bitch was really gonna snap. Let me ask you guys this, if ya say you love em when your a lil tipsy and straight blown off some humboldt county greens do you really mean it??? If you were to ask me hell no!! Shit I don't even remember ever sayin that, but hey it don't count if your not sober! Hahaha