Did Anyone Miss Me !!!! Im Back

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
Hey guys whats up well im just playing about the whole "did anyone miss me" part i know no one probably even knew i was gone lol well im back on the forum ive been spending a lot of time with my 6month old son so havent had much time to be onlie. my ride is still under construction i tought to my self shit since its up on bricks might as well take the engine out and get it port and polished and blueprinted plus im getting a rev hard turbo after i get my income tax. i cant belive my tranny busting on me was coing to be the begining of monstering out the integra . i am also doing better no more walking with a cane im all good a heal'd, well guys ill be posting pics here in a few of my car and whats happening to it so keep posted.

graveyardhippie

i was just wondering a couple days ago where you got to. welcome back. glad your heal'd. now if your car could do the same.

B18TEG

BLACK DA
hey . . . i thought you were hiding under a rock or something. glad to hear you better and that your spending some good time with the little one. as far as going all out on the teg once the tranny blew i know what you mean. i started to go all out on the motor myself too and ill be just about done in a month or two . . .but all i wanted was a daily driver. . . . lol . . .oops too late now

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Welcome back, I remember that sig. Glad to see more members making there way back to the site.