Did my 98 front end!

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
I got the fender, headlights, and front bumper from a friend that was moving for 300, plus the fenders were kind beat. No I havent changed the back bumper, I really dont know if I am, prob. will since I got everything else 98+

k624ash

Baldy201 said:
The conversion kits you are talking about must be the JDM 98+ conversion kits. There is no diffrence in 94-97 hoods and 98+ hoods or the fenders for that matter. I did the 98+ front conversion and all the contours fit perfect and the hoods have the same slope.
here is a website that sells the 98+ usdm front end conversion, notice that fenders and hood are included. but i think thats stupid because like i said earlier the old fenders and hood fit perfectly, i know this because i did the conversion. They are either stupid or trying to rip people off. i thought that there was a difference in hoods but maybe im wrong.
do the 98+ hoods have thos little curves i circled in this pic?

cause in this picture it looks like they dont, but i cant tell for sure.

k624ash

obd1kenobi said:
I just looked at Some ones 2000 LS Pictures and it had the humps in the hood!
alright then, that website is deffienlty :banana: for selling the hood and fenders.

dxtc2go

do i need the metal clip that goes betweenthe bumper and fender? i think it grabs onto the bumper.

m3tub_DC4

dxtc2go said:
do i need the metal clip that goes betweenthe bumper and fender? i think it grabs onto the bumper.
where can i get those clip i need them for my integra when i bought my integra it didn't come with them and it looks like shit! if anyone know please tell me. really need em. dont wanna go to junk yard cause they wont even let you look around you gotta tell them what you want and and they'll look for it. junkyard around here is shady think you might steal something. if anyone got one for sale lemme know.

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
m3tub_DC4 said:
where can i get those clip i need them for my integra when i bought my integra it didn't come with them and it looks like shit! if anyone know please tell me. really need em. dont wanna go to junk yard cause they wont even let you look around you gotta tell them what you want and and they'll look for it. junkyard around here is shady think you might steal something. if anyone got one for sale lemme know.
Damn the junk yards here let you get whatever. They only other place is the dealer or make your own braket!

m3tub_DC4

obd1kenobi said:
Damn the junk yards here let you get whatever. They only other place is the dealer or make your own braket!
yeah i guess i can make my own btw do you have pics of the braket just so i have a idea its my first integra and it had a front end damage before and came in like different parts. it had like a green passager fender, silver front bumper and a red hood. its all good tho got it for 700 bucks! ima body man so painting and body work is not a issue. sorry for jacking your thread nice front end conversion too tho :thumbs up

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
m3tub_DC4 said:
yeah i guess i can make my own btw do you have pics of the braket just so i have a idea its my first integra and it had a front end damage before and came in like different parts. it had like a green passager fender, silver front bumper and a red hood. its all good tho got it for 700 bucks! ima body man so painting and body work is not a issue. sorry for jacking your thread nice front end conversion too tho :thumbs up
you didnt jack my thread dude its kewl! I could get pics of the 94-97 braket, but not the 98-01