different way to polish wheels

urbano

sooo.... i wonder if buying some polishing solution and applying it to my stripped rims will yield the same results as actually polishing them. has anyone ever attempted this?

jznsn2u

sooo.... i wonder if buying some polishing solution and applying it to my stripped rims will yield the same results as actually polishing them. has anyone ever attempted this?
mothers metal polish. or any other steel/titanium or even brasso would work,

urbano

very good. :thumbs up. I don't have any pics but search it up on the forum search bar.
and this is without sanding them? cause i was just saying spraying some paint remover on them, wiping them down then rubbing in the mothers

jznsn2u

and this is without sanding them? cause i was just saying spraying some paint remover on them, wiping them down then rubbing in the mothers
Sanding is for removing scratches. If you dont want to fix your scratches, if any, you don't need to sand. Yes, after taking the clear coat off, wipe it clean and apply the metal polish.

DumaDa9

sanding is not just for removing scratches from the wheels, it will be hard to achieve a bright shine without sanding the face of the wheel. Give it a try both ways though