Dipstick popping out.

The Panch

The Homie
LSV-itr head turbo

Dipstick keeps popping out. was popping out only when i punched it.

BUT ive removed the turbo kit and am all motor. and the dipstick continues to pop out but even easier now.

i have this picture of a stock dipstick and i cricled the only visiable damaged area.

would that prevent it from staying in? or is this an underlying problem?

its just a small chip from right there from when being pulled out rubbing on a screw

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
Is your pcv valve plugged?

Blowby pressure might be building up and finding it's way out your dipstick.

The Panch

The Homie
i actually recently cut and replaced that. it was leaking oil out of the pcv so i fixxed it. so maybe.

cuz im also gettign smoke from the breather recently so it does make sense thank you. ill check

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
i actually recently cut and replaced that. it was leaking oil out of the pcv so i fixxed it. so maybe.

cuz im also gettign smoke from the breather recently so it does make sense thank you. ill check
Did you reinstall it backways? Lol.

The Panch

The Homie
btw i was 7lbs boost, racing anyone that wanted. and type r tranny. and tuned

Muckman

Not a M0derator
boosting on stock PCV system means when in boost and blow by is highest the system is effectively plugged.

uso_Dc

most people I see boosted port the valve cover to an oil catch can to help with the blow by. But since you went back to N/A you shouldn't be seeing any of these issues unless your rings are gone. Double check for the correct direction of flow on the pcv and if that's not it then I would probably bet on the rings.