Domino Effect.

L_Acura_S

**Edit**
So I own a 98 integra. The manufacture date was 12/97 since it was made after sept would it have the 98 body style? yesterday I purchased a new front bumper cover to replace my trashed one which is a bumper for a 94-97 but I didnt know there was a difference in the head lights and fenders, plus it didnt line up properly either. I put the new one on this morning and still the same problem just lined up better. I am getting new fenders but now I have to get lights which isnt the bad but Id rather not spend my money on that and i like the look of 98+ better any way.

Last edited:

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
I'm not quite sure what you're asking, but you don't need the fenders, only the headlights and corner lights.

Everything is a "domino effect" on a car. It's like a giant puzzle where every piece is functional and dependent on another.

L_Acura_S

its not a crappy knock off and it wasnt in an accident. I think part of it is that i dont have the rubber piece that goes in between the fender and bumper. I just dont know where to find one I couldnt find any 98+ integra close by with an integra. Thanx for the help tho.