dont be a heroe specially if u have a family

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
Hey everyone well ive been out for a while and im sorry if i forgot to do anything for anyone it just haasent been good for me theese past week's, i was down in los angeles for a few things i had to take care of and since i was down there i wanted to wish my old friends and some family members a happy thanksgiving and a merry christmas since i knew i was not going to be down there for thoose days.So i did what i had to do and had a good time but i dint know people that are not too happy with me and dont really like me knew i was in town, and i dint know one of my little causins was in that gang well not inn the gang he was trying to get in.So he accidently told one of his friends i was visiting and his friend told another friend that is a member of the gang and word spread fast.one night my wife said she was hungry (we were staying in my aunts house) so i said cool i go get u something, so me and my uncle and my 2 cousins whent to go buy pizza we parked and got off and when we entered the pizza place it was a bit late and half the people in there were older grown ups and a couple of cholos playing pool.so i ordered and then sat down my cousins asked me for some money for the arcades so i gave them 10 bucks to play while we waited for the pizza.so me and my uncle were talking hanging out and we noticed some guys come in my uncle's face turned white like if he had seen a gost walk in and i paid them no attention then my uncle said in a nervouse voice "i think we should go and have it delivered to the house im not liking this enviorment anymore" so i asked him what was wrong he told me that one of those guys that walked in was one of the main members of the gang i used to be in and when i left the gang he swore to kill me if i ever came back to los angeles and since the main guy dint like the idea of me leaving and quiting in the first place this dude got promoted because he was suppose to take care of me if i ever came back. so was got nervouse because 1.im alone with no friends
2.im not strapped
3.my wife and son
so i get up and talk to the pizza guy and he said ok hed deliver the pizza so my uncle got up and whent to go get my cousins, when he did i guess they were talking to the older one of my cousins (the one trying to get in the gang) so my uncle said come on lets go home to his son and the guy said something to my uncle and got him all worked up that he was screeming at them so my cousins ran to me and said "hey hey there trying to fight my dad" so i told them to go in the truck with my cell phone lock themself's in and if me and their dad werent out in 5 min to call the cops.so they ran out the door and i waited till i heard the truck's alarm dissarm and arm again to walk over to were my uncle was, so i approched them and siad hey guys (in a nice way) whats going on here and put my uncle in back of me. this punk bitch that was like my shadow when i was in the gang walks up to me and says"this old man is interupting important business and i dont like people interupting me when im bussy" so i said ok well sorry about that hes old and he get bent out of shape i bet he meant notting by what he said to u guys, let me make it up by buying u guys a round of beer and me and my uncle will be on our way ok. so this punk ass bitch steps even closer to me and says "we dont nee noting from a bitch like u we can buy our own beer fucker" so i said "ohh ok well sorry if i offended u we just dont want any trouble". and i started to walk oway with my uncle and he pushes me as im walking oway and tells me "were u going miguel dont u remeber me puto' i told him yeah i do remember u rafa (thats his name) i just want to go home and enjoy a nice dinner with my family u owe me that much. so rafa said i dont owe u anything when u turned ur back on the family u became a target for me and i told brujo id make u regreat leaving the gang if u ever came to L.A. so u aint going no were puto till i get my one shoot.so i told him "look bro i know i left the gang and i left u behind too but dont make this mistake rafa im a family man now i have a 3 month old baby boy and a wife so if u want to fight ill fight u but no guns or knifes but remember rafa i have a lot more to loose than u and it dosent have to be like this" so he was quiet for a minute and then he said "ok" so i said "ok what' u can go and be a fagott family man and have ur little family time" so i said ok "so we cool or what " and extended my hand to shake his he extended his and we shaked on it so i started walking oway and me and my uncle were like 20-25 feet oway from them almost near the door when he screamed out ohh by the way me and u its over but the new target is raul (rauls is my older causin) consider that little wanabe dead.so my uncle being a father pulled out a knife and started walking in their direction and i was trying my hardest to stop him from getting to close and letting them see the knife was unsuccesfull rafa saw the blade pulled out a gun and as i grabbed my uncle to push him back and drop him on the floor i heard 3 shoots one hit me in the shoulder and the otherone near the middle of my back by my left shoulder blade . well there more to this but its too long just know i dint run oway from club integra i was just i the intensive care unit in marthin luther king hospital in compton and know im back in stockton and i have my 2 cousins with me there going to stay with me till my uncle sells his house in L.A. and moves up here were like me his kids will have a second chance at life and i hope they appreciate their fathers hard work and dont make the same stupid mistakes i did as a teenager.

damn man, seems like you had it all settled then like the title says someone had to be a hero. ICU is a tough place to be, i work in a hospital i know. Gunshots are also hard to deal with sometimes, i know this also from experience. I think society would be alot safer especially in towns/cities like this if every kid on the block wasnt trying to be every gangster, rapper, and drug dealer they see on TV. I mean people in general promote violence in every way possible and it gets pothetic. I like how you matured yourself to the level where you think about things before you react on things that may cost you your life or take yourself away from violence. You sound like you handled your self very good. Im in the same stage of my life where i want to think twice before i go show the mike tyson in me to every motherfucker that talks shit on me, i just dont have a kid and a wife (yet), i have parents and a younger brother who looks up at me. Turning away from people like that isnt "pussying out" its showing maturity and self controll. Its too bad your uncle was on the edge like that when things happend to fall the way they were and your both lucky to be alive. Hopefully your younger cousin will make a smarter choice and stop trying to be a part of one big crime gang like its a record book.

Its not how you want life to be, its how you live it and by making better choice's makes life better as a whole

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
Gorilla Unit 33 said:
damn man, seems like you had it all settled then like the title says someone had to be a hero. ICU is a tough place to be, i work in a hospital i know. Gunshots are also hard to deal with sometimes, i know this also from experience. I think society would be alot safer especially in towns/cities like this if every kid on the block wasnt trying to be every gangster, rapper, and drug dealer they see on TV. I mean people in general promote violence in every way possible and it gets pothetic. I like how you matured yourself to the level where you think about things before you react on things that may cost you your life or take yourself away from violence. You sound like you handled your self very good. Im in the same stage of my life where i want to think twice before i go show the mike tyson in me to every motherfucker that talks shit on me, i just dont have a kid and a wife (yet), i have parents and a younger brother who looks up at me. Turning away from people like that isnt "pussying out" its showing maturity and self controll. Its too bad your uncle was on the edge like that when things happend to fall the way they were and your both lucky to be alive. Hopefully your younger cousin will make a smarter choice and stop trying to be a part of one big crime gang like its a record book.

Its not how you want life to be, its how you live it and by making better choice's makes life better as a whole
i tried my best bro im not a very violent person anymore and i tried to avoid anything from happening but i guess this dumb ass was on a mission to push me but when he saw that he couln't he did the coward approach and brought some one else into it. im just glad to be home with my wife ad son and 2 cousins wich i hope will learn from my experience and not take my help for granted joining a gang was the worst decission of my life and even tough i got out and the people that i tough were my family and swore to protect me now wanted to take me out aint that a bitch

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
G3GirL said:
longest post ever, but i'm glad you and your family are okay.
thank you yeah were ok and the only thing that sucks is i have to walk with a kane for a couple of weeks or a month till i heal all the way and now i have tree gun shoot scars wich are ugly looking (one from a drive by when i was 13) and 2 from this past incident. honestly i dont know how people can brag about getting shoot it hurts an it sucks and their ugly scars stupid asses

blitzillist

Professional RiceR
gezz man thats some rough shit it really makes me feel blessed to know where i grew up... white middle class america. I never had to deal with shit like that bro. Im glad your not dead or anything man but you did the right thing. Whats crazy is that was a long ass post but very interesting felt like it took no time at all. I wish you and your family well during the holidays... be safe bro

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
oh man! Glad your okay! I've heard of some stories of someone being a witness to it, but never from someone in it. Its a good thing you and your family are okay! I wish people like rafa would grow up. I'm sure you guys were close when you were in the gang, but there is no need for people to do crap like that. I don't blame your uncle for pulling the knife. I don't know what I would have done.

Glad you guys are okay tho!

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
blitzillist said:
gezz man thats some rough shit it really makes me feel blessed to know where i grew up... white middle class america. I never had to deal with shit like that bro. Im glad your not dead or anything man but you did the right thing. Whats crazy is that was a long ass post but very interesting felt like it took no time at all. I wish you and your family well during the holidays... be safe bro
yup thats why im glad my dad said enough is enough and moved me and my mom and sisters to stockton when we first moved here to norcal this town was so small traffic was not even pressent on sundays but now god damm takes half an hour to get arround town lol. like my dad did for me im trying to do for these kids cuz they deserve better and id hate for something to happen to them because they think its ok cuz i was in it

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
Winki said:
WOW thats some crazy stuff glad to here your ok...and good to have you back
yeah im ok thank you and its good to be back here and at home i just hate that my wife had to go trough all that when she has never even seen a gun or anyone shoot

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
Kuchtaboy said:
oh man! Glad your okay! I've heard of some stories of someone being a witness to it, but never from someone in it. Its a good thing you and your family are okay! I wish people like rafa would grow up. I'm sure you guys were close when you were in the gang, but there is no need for people to do crap like that. I don't blame your uncle for pulling the knife. I don't know what I would have done.

Glad you guys are okay tho!

yeah unfortunatly for my old friend his life is going no were quick i was close to him but i guess he thinks that i think im too good for him cuz now i turned my whole life arround did a complete 360 graduated from high school and college, amd i left the baggy pants and the blue bandana in the closet melt has meet me and he can tell u im not a gangster or even remotely look like one and i think thats what my friend hates that i was able to get oway and he is still stuck with them

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
be someone for them to look up to, thats all they need.

show them that its not the life to live and it can be so much better, being better.

Chuckie Finster

Damn, man. Sorry to hear 'bout dat, glad you're okay. Proves you're a bigger man to be able to walk away from him being in your face like that. Good luck to you and your family...be good. ;)

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
Kuchtaboy said:
be someone for them to look up to, thats all they need.

show them that its not the life to live and it can be so much better, being better.

OHH YEAH DEFENETLY BRO I LOVE THESE KIDS THEIR LIKE THE LITTLE BROTHERS I NEVER HAD PUT IT THIS WAY ONE LOOK AT MY HOUSE AND THEY WERE LIKE " WOW U LIVE HERE" SO WE STAYED UP ALL NIGHT TALKING AND PLAYIN PS3 AND I SHOWED THEM ARROUND THE COMMUNITY AND MY CARS AND THEY WERE ALL EXITED.
i might take them today to see the school their going to go to after christmas brake and give them a tour or the town their going to be living in

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
Chuckie Finster said:
Damn, man. Sorry to hear 'bout dat, glad you're okay. Proves you're a bigger man to be able to walk away from him being in your face like that. Good luck to you and your family...be good. ;)
hey thanks chuckie i appreciate the consurn and ill be good i have a 4 month little mirracle i have to look after