Driveway photoshoot

DA6righthand

Registered Badass
thanks for the compliments. in person it looks more like a gold-champagne-ish color. it'll be a while before they get painted...

i'm pickin' up a carbon creations front lip tomorrow...i'll hafta get picks of it on too...

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
haha wait you're not a girl right? just kidding with ya. but pink is REALLY different and plus on green. that would be breakin people's neck. :suprise:

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
DA6righthand said:
i'm not a girl...i'm not gay...just wanted to get pink wheels because no one would put pink on teal....
lol i was kidding! i also didnt imply that you were gay..... :rolf: are you giving us a clue? . its cool i guess if you get pink wheels. but would you be able to stand all the attention or maybe even worse, insults. hey if you got the money... do whatever you have to do! its your ride!

DA6righthand

Registered Badass
JDM_Conv3rsion said:
lol i was kidding! i also didnt imply that you were gay..... :rolf: are you giving us a clue? . its cool i guess if you get pink wheels. but would you be able to stand all the attention or maybe even worse, insults. hey if you got the money... do whatever you have to do! its your ride!
that's why i'm glad i got gold instead. i live in a hillbilly town too, so i could only imagine the attention i'd get. :thumbdown ...

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
second that about hillbilly town! If We do anything to our cars (a.k.a. put and exhaust on) we get called rice. Its horible. Pisses me off.