DTC issues

rivman05

Hi all. I got my 94 LS coupe in November. Last week the check engine light came on for the first time since I've had the car. It didn't go into limp mode as I expected it to, just ran fine. It went to the dealership for a diagnosis before I head up the alcan to store the car in Anchorage. Is it normal for codes to be not in the stored history after x number of key cycles? The only stored code found was the crank angle sensor, which was from when the last owner had a distributor issue. The dizzy got replaced in Seattle last October and runs like a top. The dealership cleared the codes, and said nothing else was wrong with it. I go to pick it up tomorrow but I got some serious concerns with a 2400 mile road trip with few stops in between places. 231k on the clock, runs fine but curious as the shop manual I ordered isnt here yet. Thanks for any input as I couldn't find much on the issue.

rivman05

Mods please close this thread, it appears it was a corrosion issue with part of my wiring harness. The thread can be killed.