dude... is cup holder good for anything other than a red bull??

xSpRiNkLeZ

yeah anything bigger in diameter than a soda can barely fits! restaurant small and mediums fit ok, but thats about it. nos/monster/amp energy drink cans dont fit and i love those >.<

The Panch

The Homie
hahahaha im sorry this is hillarious i thought i was teh only one!!!

and yes i just stick it in the consol armrest thing. i work at Jack in the box and take cups home all the time and they fall over..or mess with my radio bahaha

OLDSKOOLACURA

what i always do (never eat or drink in my car), but when i drink in it i pour the drink in a bottle so i can just put it between the seat and center console and it won't spill

The Panch

The Homie
ill never eat in my car either..but its 100 degree weather im keeping my drink!!

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
Everytime i have something that doesn't fit the cup holder, i just hold it in my right hand.

i guess that's a luxury of having an auto? being able to drink and drive?

OLDSKOOLACURA

ill never eat in my car either..but its 100 degree weather im keeping my drink!!
lol, i think that is the best way. just keep a empty plastic bottle in your car and when you want a drink (that doesn't come in a bottle) just pour it in the bottle and your good to go

The Panch

The Homie
Everytime i have something that doesn't fit the cup holder, i just hold it in my right hand.

i guess that's a luxury of having an auto? being able to drink and drive?
I make my gurl hold my drinks

@OLDSKOOL: I can see it now...Long day at the pulpo...go out to eat...finish go outside about to roll..hold on guys lemme bottle my drink... -.-'

LTC

Hate when the Big cups mess with my stero i cant be hydrated and have music?? :(